- What are dental emergencies?
- Severe tooth pain or toothaches
- Broken or chipped teeth
- Dental trauma or accidents
- Loose or broken dental restorations
- Objects stuck between your teeth
- Abscesses, lumps, or cysts in your mouth
- Bleeding or tender gums
- What should I do in a dental emergency?
If you have a dental emergency, we encourage you to call our skilled dentist, Dr. Saeed Rouhani, immediately. If possible, we will provide immediate instructions and schedule an appointment. However, if your head or neck have experienced any sort of trauma, even if your smile is involved, it is very important that you visit the emergency room or contact your regular healthcare provider before contacting our office. When you have a dental emergency in Dallas / Plano, Texas, please let us help. Call our dental office now for peace of mind and fast, efficient care.