Full Mouth Reconstruction – Dallas, TX
A Custom Treatment Plan for Improved Oral Health
Poor dental health can cause numerous problems, from difficulty chewing to an increased risk of systemic health conditions. If your teeth are plagued by numerous or complex issues, you have reason to take heart! Full mouth reconstruction in North Dallas is a customized treatment plan with the goal of restoring the health, function, and appearance of your smile. It is suitable for even the most challenging cases. If you think it might benefit you, contact our team to schedule your personalized restorative consultation.
Why Choose Dental Attraction for Full Mouth Reconstruction?
- Highly Trained Dentist
- Advanced Imaging Technology
- Sedation Available
Is Full Mouth Reconstruction Right for Me?
Even if you have been struggling with the consequences of oral health problems for decades, it’s not too late to restore your oral health! Full mouth reconstruction may be right for you if:
- You have multiple or complex dental problems, such as missing teeth, broken teeth, worn-down teeth, cavities, or a range of other issues.
- You are interested in streamlined treatment, rather than in just correcting issues here and there.
- You would like to improve your overall wellness. Full mouth reconstruction may bolster your emotional well-being and lower your risk of certain systemic health conditions.
The Full Mouth Reconstruction Process
The process begins with a consultation with your dentist in North Dallas, Dr. Rouhani. He will thoroughly examine your mouth and may order some X-Rays or a CBCT scan. Once he is familiar with the extent of your oral health problems, he will be able to work on designing a treatment plan. If you have any specific goals or questions about your procedure — for example, if you have a certain budget or would like to achieve a certain look — be sure to let our team know.
Some of the services that might be part of your full mouth reconstruction include:
- Dental implants, bridges, or dentures to replace missing teeth
- Crowns or fillings to restore the strength of damaged teeth
- Gum disease treatment to get rid of infection in your gum tissue
- Veneers, bonding, or whitening to provide beautiful aesthetics
Understanding the Cost of Full Mouth Reconstruction
The cost of full mouth reconstruction varies vastly from patient to patient. Your financial obligation will depend on which treatments you undergo, the extent of those treatments, your dental insurance coverage, and a range of other factors. Our team will provide you with candid cost estimates and help you file all necessary paperwork with your insurance company. We are even in-network with some major plans, which can help keep your out-of-pocket costs to a minimum. If you are interested in financing, you may qualify for affordable, low-interest payment plans through a third-party lender, such as CareCredit or Lending Club.